- 400 ml full-fat coconut milk.
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder.
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup.
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 150 g cherries, pips removed.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Add all ingredients for the popsicles into a blender. Blitz until mixture is smooth. Pour mixture into a 10-hole popsicle mold and place in popsicle sticks.
Place popsicle mold into the freezer to set for at least 2 hours or overnight. Once chilled, remove from the freezer and run popsicle mold under warm water to release the popsicles. Serve.
Cherries not in season where you are? Use another stone fruit, or feel free to omit completely and add another tablespoon of nut butter.